On opening an AADHAAR ENABLED CHIKHALI URBAN CO-OP BANK ACCOUNT following benefits will be directly credited in your account :
- Domestic Gas Subsidy
- State & Central Government Salaries
- Retirement Pensions and more…
Simple Steps for Instant Government Subsidy gain
Step 1 – Open an account with Chikhali Urban Co-op Bank
Step 2 – Provide AADHAAR card number
Step 3 – Link your new account with AADHAAR card
If you are already a Chikhali Urban Co-op Bank customer
Step 1 – Provide AADHAAR card number
Step 2 – Link your existing account with AADHAAR card
Step 3 – The Gas subsidy will be directly credited to your account.
The Government subsidies will be directly credited to your account!
We are committed to offer Aadhaar enabled services to our customers for receipt of various Government Subsidies / Schemes through our Branches and other delivery channels of the Bank for financial Inclusion project of Govt. of India.
For Existing Accounts
1. Provide a self-attested Xerox copy of the AADHAAR card
2. Fill the CHIKHALI URBAN CO-OP BANK Mandate form to link the Account to Government Subsidy payment through AADHAAR Number.
For New Accounts
1. Open a CHIKHALI URBAN CO-OP BANK Savings Account
2. Give AADHAAR card Xerox as the Identity proof along with PAN Card (Self attestation must)
3. Fill CHIKHALI URBAN CO-OP BANK Mandate Form to link this account to Government Subsidy through AADHAAR Number.
For those who have not yet received AADHAAR Card
1. Open a CHIKHALI URBAN CO-OP BANK Savings Bank Account, if you do not have the same.
2. Collect your 15 digit account number from the branch.
3. While applying for AADHAAR Card, submit details (As referred in Part C – Financial information of AADHAAR Card Application Form) Tick in the box to link existing bank account to AADHAAR
Mention Bank Name & 15 digits account number
4. Submit Mandate to the Branch along with Xerox copy of AADHAAR application form.
For those who have applied but not received the AADHAAR Card
1. While applying for AADHAAR Card, submit details (As referred in Part C – Financial Information of AADHAAR Card Application Form) Tick in the box to link existing bank account to AADHAAR
Mention Bank Name & the 15-digit account number.
2. Submit mandate to link your account to AADHAAR.
3. Submit a Xerox copy of the application form.